Describe how facilities caring for older adults are currently providing for the sensory and sleep needs of the older adult.
I uploaded the full instructions
Part 1 of the paper reviews a recent journal article (within the last 5 years). A professional nursing journal must be used for this assignment. The topic of the research article should be based on a neurological, sensory, and/or sleep topic within the older adult population and includes this content:
● Main points of the research article
● Major strengths and weaknesses of the study
● Significance of the topic
● Discussion of the nurse’s role in the subject matter
● Further research needed on the subject matter
Part 2 of the paper utilizes additional journal articles to explore how facilities can better care for older adults by providing for their neurological, sensory and sleep needs and includes this content:
● Describe how facilities caring for older adults are currently providing for the sensory and sleep needs of the older adult.
● How does providing for neurological, sensory and sleep needs benefit the older adult?
● Think of an innovation to promote holistic health for the older adult in their living environment. Describe how your innovation helps to promote sleep, keep patients safe, maintain mobility or provide for sensory and social needs. This could be a program that you would develop or a type of technology. Technology for this innovation does not need to be available currently but, possibly available in the future.