Discuss any international agreement, environmental regulations, any local laws and initiatives to address these anthropogenic impacts.
You are requested to choose one of the 3 essential elements (nitrogen) in the environment, discuss its natural biogeochemical cycle, and show how the
accumulated anthropogenic impacts have impaired this cycle. Discuss any
international agreement, environmental regulations, any local laws and
initiatives to address these anthropogenic impacts. The workshop is offered to allow the learners to prepare a detailed study
about one of the essential elements on earth (Nitrogen) and discuss its natural biogeochemical cycle and the
anthropogenic man-made effect on this cycle. How the environmental
management can deal with the impact (avoidance, minimization, and
things required in the assessment:
Introduction or background about the selected element.
• State clearly the aim of your manuscript.
• Conduct a review on the given element discuss and compare the
difference between the natural cycle and the impact of man-made effects on
this natural cycle
• Environmental management practices: you need to discuss differently
approach to managing the man-made impact on the natural cycle of the
• References must be cited using APA
▪ 12-point Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, 2.5 cm margins
▪ The title of the topic on the top of the first page
▪ your name, the date, and the course number on the first page after
the topic title and assignment type and number
▪ Use headings to separate each section.