discuss at least 3 work areas where constraints typically occur.
Module 4 Assignment
This assignment addresses course outcomes 1 and 2 and module learning objectives 1 – 3.
Preparing a project for construction means that the project must be broken down into a suitable level of detail so that it can be monitored and controlled. Using the Tiger Trahan Residence, you and your partner will prepare a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project in outline form. Prepare a 1 page brief and discuss at least 3 work areas where constraints typically occur.
Tiger Trahan Residence Floor Plan
Tiger Trahan Residence Elevation
Use the following format for the report:
• Typed, double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman Font, 1” margins all four sides
• 1 page maximum for brief
• 3 page maximum WBS
• Cover page with name, date, title and course number
Content and Grading:
1. Completeness – description of topic/process 25 points
2. Format – correctness/logic 25 points
3. Work Breakdown Structure 25 points
4. Brief 25 points
Total 100 points
Comments from Customer
Discipline: CM 3237