Does a single-dose injection of dexamethasone work as well as 5-day oral prednisolone in resolving asthmatic symptoms
Integrating Evidence-Based Practice
Write a 1000–1500-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions.
PLEASE USE TOPIC BELOW (IN RED) FOR THIS ESSAY
In a child with an acute asthma attack, does a single-dose injection of dexamethasone work as well as 5-day oral prednisolone in resolving asthmatic symptoms?
• Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point.
• There should be two main sections, one for each bullet below.
• Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper.
• Support your ideas with 1 source using citations in your essay.
• Make sure to cite using the APA 7 writing style for the essay.
• The cover page and reference page in correct APA 7 do not count towards the minimum word amount.
Describe the eight steps to integrating evidence-based practice into the clinical environment. What barriers might you face in implementing a new practice to address your research topic (as identified in Module 1 see topic above in red)? Describe strategies that could be used to increase success including overcoming barriers.
Describe six sources of internal evidence that could be used in providing data to demonstrate improvement in outcomes.
Length: 1000 – 1500 words
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA 7 format. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment. Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use appropriate APA 7 style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of one (1) scholarly source required for this assignment.