Does your career require graduate school or any other specialized training?
Instructions: The goal of this assignment is to explore a career that interests you in a Health Science related field, respond to questions in own words. CHOSEN: Anesthesia Technician. Answer the following questions:
1. What career did you choose?
2. What are the primary responsibilities of this career (e.g., what would you be doing on a daily basis)? Do not copy this information from the internet. Describe in your own words what a typical day might be like.
1. Does your career require graduate school or any other specialized training? If so, please explain what is required.
2. If your career requires graduate or specialized training, list one particular place that you could get this training. What are the specific requirements for getting admitted into the program? (Include any pre-requisite courses that are required).
CERTIFICATIONS OR LICENSURE
1. Does your career choice have any certifications and/or licenses? If so, what are they? Where can you get them?
2. What are the requirements for earning the certification or licensure?
3. List one professional association that is relevant to this career choice and provide the web address.
4. What is/are the professional publications (or research journals) relevant to this career choice?
5. How much does it cost to be a student member in this association?
6. Does the association have a national or regional conference? If so, when and where is the next conference?