Explain and justify the research design and methods.
Assessment is based on a QUANTITITVE Research Proposal on a marketing topic. The focus for the research must derive from the literature. It should: Identify relevant literature, drawing out key themes and clarify reasons for choosing the topic area. Clearly formulate a research question(s). Explain and justify the research design and methods. Be fully referenced to appropriate literature.
The student is required to formulate a research question on a MARKETING TOPIC but yes the DATA SHOULD BE QUANTITIVE
I have uploaded a quantitive assignment sample and assignment guides that you can refer to that for references
The topic can be selected:
a) either from several topics provided :
1. Measuring Consumer Brand Equity of Fairy washing up liquid in the UK
2. Examination of Brand Personality for Apple iPhones
3. Investigating consumer brand identification using Social Identity Theory in a product category of choice for example phones, trainers, cars etc. focus on one category or brand
b) or the student can develop her/his own topic
The research proposal should:
• Identify relevant literature, drawing out key themes.
• Clarify reasons for choosing the topic area.
• Formulate clearly a research question or hypothesis.
• Explain and justify the research design and methods.
• Be fully referenced to appropriate literature