Explain how these coalitions help advance the goals specified in the IOM Report
Review the IOM report, “The Future of Nursing: Leading change Advancing Health, and explore the “Campaign for Action; State Action Coalition” Website. In a 1000-1,250 word paper, discuss the influence the IOM report and state-based action coalitions how had on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development, and how they continue to advance the goals for the nursing profession.
Include the following
1. Describe the work of the Robert Wood Foundation Committee Initiative that led to the IOM report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
2. Outline the four “Key messages” that structure the IOM report recommendations. Explain how these have transformed or influenced nursing practice, nursing education, and training, nursing leadership, ad nursing workforce development. Provides examples.
3. Discuss the role of state-based action coalitions. Explain how these coalitions help advance the goals specified in the IOM Report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change Advancing Health.”
4. Research the initiatives on which your state’s action coalition is working. Summarize two initiatives spear-healed by your state’s action coalition. Discuss the ways these initiatives advance the nursing profession.
5. Describe barriers to advancement that currently exist in your state and explain how nursing advocates in your state overcome these barriers.
You are required to cite a minimum of 3 sources to complete the assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years (2018-2022), appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
This assignment uses a rubric. Please, review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You must provide three (3) current (2018- 2022) Scholarly References (in addition to the 2011 Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (IOM) report reference) for this paper, and they must be correctly cited using 7th edition APA guidelines on the reference page and in the body of the paper as in-text citations (Remember not cited the sources of the information you provide (even if you parphrase) can be considered Plagiarism).
This is the correct documentation of the National Academies. (2011). The future of nursing change, advancing health. National Academies Press. htps://www.nap.edu/read/12956/chapter/1
1. My state is Illinois, city Chicago
2. You need 3 current articles (2018-2022) Scholarly References plus the 2011 Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (IOM) Report reference for this paper. Total of 4 articles. I will send the link
3. Please, don’t use more than 1200 words.
4. Do not allow Turnitin Score to be more than 20%
5. Format APA 7th. I will send the premade template by the instruction.
5. The title of the assignment provided by the instructor is IOM Future of Nursing Report and Nursing. Please, do not change it. Thanks
6. Please, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formulation before returning the assignment.
6. Please, use short sentences for the assignment, not long phrases
7. For any other information, I will send a text message
You are required to submit this assignment to Lopes Write. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class resources if you need assistance.
IOM Future of Nursing Report & Nursing
1. Robert Wood Foundation Committee Work & IOM Report 16.5 pts
2. Key Messages Transforming Nursing 24.75 pts
3. State-Based Action Coalitions and their Help in Advancing Goals form IOM Report 24.75 pts
4. State Action Coalition Initiatives Advancing Nursing Profession 33pts
5. Barriers to Advancement 33 pts
6. Thesis Development & Purpose 8.25 pts
7. Argument Logic & Construction 8.25 pts
8. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use
9. Paper Format (use appropriate style for the major assignment) 3.3 pts
10. Documentation of sources 4.95 pts
Total 165 pts