. How does this issue impact the sustainability of rural communities?
In your critical analysis of a region in the State of Rural Canada 2021, identify one
critical issue that the region is encountering. Your job is then to write a paper on this issue. The expectation is that you will use traditional academic resources (peer-reviewed articles, books or book chapters) but you may also use, where appropriate, grey literature (reports etc.) Specifically, your paper review should include the following:
1. What is the issue: Define and explain the issue?
2. How does this issue impact the sustainability of rural communities?
3. What do we know about the issue: Outline what we currently know about the
issue based upon the resources you reviewed?
4. What has been done to address the issue in the past: Explain any efforts taken
that have attempted to mitigate the negative effects of the issue?
5. Draw conclusions based upon your review.
Your review should contain no less than 15 references (more if you want) and you should use the
American Psychological Association referencing format. The paper should be double spaced and
use a 12-point font. It should be between 10-15 pages excluding references. Please make sure to
include page numbers on your paper.