Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care
Outcome Analysis Part B
1. Using synthesis and evaluation, the student authors a 3,000-4,500 word scholarly reflective narrative that demonstrates how all of the artifacts submitted, and the course in which the artifacts were produced, meet each MSN/FNP Program Outcome; AND
2. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student in the COGNITIVE, PSYCHOMOTOR, and AFFECTIVE domains as it pertains to the FNP Program; AND
3. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to AACN’s MSN Essentials for Graduate Education; AND
4. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) Competencies; AND
5. The student reflects how one’s own cultural competence has been transformed.
All 5 elements are present
1 element is missing
2 elements are missing
3-4 elements are missing
5 elements are missing
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar, Syntax,
Spelling, APA Format & Punctuation
This Narrative Analysis format should use APA format, to include a cover page, running head, headings, and a reference list. Other elements, such as an APA formatted table, may also be included. Strict adherence to APA format is required
Paper has minimal grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation, or APA format errors*
(*) APA style references and in text citations are required; however, there are no deductions for errors in indentation or spacing of references. All elements of the reference otherwise must be included.
Special instructions: the artifacts are attached. Three artifacts per course. For example, the course NR500NP Foundational Concepts and Advanced Practice Roles has three artifacts which are Week 2 Roles in Advanced Practice Nursing.docx, Week 4 APN Professional Development Plan Paper.docx, and Week 6 Area of Interest Power Point Presentation.pptx. The name is given as the name of the file. They have to relate to the program outcomes.
Chamberlain University’s MSN/FNP Program Outcomes
1. Provide high-quality, safe, patient-centered care grounded in holistic health principles.
2. Create a caring environment for achieving quality health outcomes.
3. Engage in lifelong personal and professional growth through reflective practice and appreciation of cultural diversity.
4. Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care.
5. Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice.
NONPF Core Competencies
Core competencies of NONPF are as follows:
1. Scientific foundations, 2. Leadership, 3. Quality, 4. Practice inquiry, 5. Technology and information literacy, 6. Policy, 7. Health delivery system, 8. Ethics, and 9. Independent practice (Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies, 2017)
AACN’s MSN Essentials
nine essentials are as follows: I. Background for practice from science and humanities, II. Organizational and systems leadership, III. Quality improvement and safety, IV. Translating and integrating scholarship into practice, V. Informatics and healthcare technologies, VI. Health policy and advocacy, VII. Interprofessional collaboration for improving patient and population outcomes, VIII. Clinical prevention and population health for improving health, and IX. Master’s-level nursing practice (AACN, 2011)