What are the four assumptions of linear regression.
1. What is Econometrics, according to Studenmund.
2. Explain the following linear equation: Price = 40.0 + 0.138(1600) = 260.8
3. What is a stochastic error term.
4. What are the four assumptions of linear regression.
5. What does a multivariate regression coefficient indicate.
6. What is R-squared.
7. Provide an example of an econometric model.
8. What is a Dummy variable and its impact on the intercept and slope of the line.
9. Explain heteroskedasticity.
10. Explain generally the Gauss-Markov Theorem.
11. Explain generally hypothesis testing, including Ho, Ha.
12. What is meant by a one-tailed and two-tailed test.
13. Define Type I and Type II Errors.
14. What is the level of significance.
15. What is meant by the quote, “The coefficient is statistically significant at the 5% level”
Helpful link: https://greedhead.net/what-is-the-importance-of-stochastic-error-term-in-regression-analysis/#What_causes_Heteroscedasticity