What meaning does it hold for participants?
-Try to utilize all sources provided below and use Chicago Style Citation.
Your background research report MUST include the following information:
1. What is the practice? Spend some time clearly and
2. Thoroughly describing it.
3. Consider the history of this practice.
4. Where does it take place? Is it local? Or global?
5. Who does the practice impact?
6. Why is it practiced? What meaning does it hold for participants?
7. Has this practice appeared in the media? How is this practice being portrayed?
8. Any other information or details.
After conducting in-depth research, team members will need to consider: Your unanswered questions. What would you like to learn more about? In other words, does a good topic for further anthropological research seem to suggest itself from your research or from the academic journal articles that you