Which stage of psychosocial development are you currently experiencing and why do you think that?
Please write a discussion paper by follow the instruction bellow:
1. Your initial post (your response to the topic) must contain a citation. It is your ideas supported by research. Please refer to the APA Power Point in the Start Here section of the classroom for information on proper formatting. There will be a deduction of 20 points for failure to cite a source within your initial post and to provide a reference at the end of your initial post.
2. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words and each response must be a minimum of 200 words. Please double-check your word count. Only posts that meet the word count requirements receive credit.
3. Post your word count at the end of each post. There will be a 5 point deduction for each failure to provide a word count.
4. Please address fellow students and professor by name. There will be a 5 point deduction for each failure to address by name.
5. Please use spell-check and proper grammar. Points will be deducted for each spelling and grammatical error up to 10 points for each post.
Read about Erik Erikson’s theory on pages 12 and 13 and carefully study table 1.1 in your text. Which stage of psychosocial development are you currently experiencing and why do you think that? What stage of psychosocial development are your parents currently experiencing and why do you think that? How does knowing this help you to better understand yourself, your parents and your relationship with your parents?
Before you start this week’s discussion find at least one article from the online library database.
A peer-reviewed article is required.
Note: Remember to cite a source in your primary post. Also refer to the Psychology Discussion Requirements listed under Getting Started.