Why was amazon’s 2014-2016 cash flow from operations higher than it’s net income?
1. How has Amazon preformed leading up to its 20 year anniversary as a public company? Over the long term and in the near term?
2. Why was amazon’s 2014-2016 cash flow from operations higher than it’s net income?
3. What did Amazon do with the cash flow that it generated between 2014 and 2016?
4.In the case, an article from Baron’s discusses Amazon hitting 22 billion by 2021, did Amazon? where do you see Amazon in 2025? Add some support to your projections.
5. “A 2017 transportation study by a Stanford Economist predicted that by 2023, 95% of U.S. passenger miles could be served by on-demand autonomous electric vehicles and there would be an 80% drop in private car ownership in the United States by the same year.” (96, pg. 9) Is this happening?
6. Create a PESTLE Analysis for Tesla and comment on where you think the company will be in 5 years.